CHF100A Series High Performance Universal Inverter:
CHF100A series high performance universal inverter is the enhanced edition of CHF series, which has combined advantage of CHF100 & CHE100. It adopts the DSP control system; provides sensor less vector control and V/f control. The performance is perfect and stable. It is widely applied in Pump & Fan and some applications with high speed control accuracy, rapid torque response and high performance at low frequency.
- Three control modes: without PG vector (SVC), V/F control, and torque control
- Starting torque: without PG vector control: 0.5Hz/150% (SVC);
- 18.5kW-90kW inverter built-in DC reactor to improve input power factor and increase overall efficiency and stability
- Internal brake unit with every specification 0.75-15kW, so that the braking resister can be connected directly for a quick stop
- 16-steps simple PLC, multi-speed control, and PID control
- Supporting multi-frequency installation methods: digital setup, analog quantity setup, PID setup, and communication setup
- Supports starting and stopping DC brake
- The input and output terminals may be freely programmed, so users may combine a variety of operating modes as needed
- Equipped with jump frequency control which prevents mechanical resonance and makes the system more stable and reliable?
- Equipped with instantaneous power failure non-outage capability
- Equipped with sleep-wake delay installation capability
- Equipped with over-torque detection
- Variety of maximum frequency setting source options
- Equipped with a bidirectional shift key, which enables users to use the shift key to view real-time parameters
- Rotation speed tracking re-start function: allowing rotating machinery to be started smoothly and without any shocks
- QUICK/JOG function: users can freely define multi-functional shortcut keys, and by setting up these parameters, users can quickly browse different function codes of modified which are different from default values
- Equipped with automatic voltage adjustment function, this can effectively resolve problems with high-power motors low-frequency vibrations
- Equipped with vibration suppression
- Offering a variety of fault protection functions: over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature, phase-failure, overload, etc.