CHV100 series Close Loop Vector Control Inverter
The new hardware platform: Dual-CPU control solution, ARM(32bit)+DSP(16bit) The current vector control: Advanced field-oriented vector control algorithm accomplishes the full decoupling control to bring out authentic current vector control. The control mode is as following: High performance vector control (VC), sensorless vector control (SVC), torque control (TC). Modularization design: CHV100 supplies open the 2nd develop platform according to different characters of industries. There are some kinds of dedicated expansion card to fulfill assorted requirements.
- Control mode: Sensor less vector control, Vector control, V/F control
- Start-up Torque: 150% of rated torque at 0.5Hz (SVC); 180% of rated torque at 0Hz(VC)
- Accuracy of torque control is up to ±5%.
- Vector control combined torque control mode for tension control.
- Control precision: ±0.1%(VC); Speed regulation ratio:1:1000(VC).
- Built-in DC reactor (from 18.5kW to 90 kW) to improve power factor and efficiency.
- Built-in breaking units (from 1.5kW to 15kW). To stop rapidly, connect the brake resistance directly.
- Some kinds of expansion cards for plentiful professional solutions: Injection molding card, I/O extension card, communication card and PG card.
- Simple PLC or Multi-steps Speed Control: 16 steps speed can be set. PID control, traverse control.
- Offer 10 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs, 3 relay outputs, 2 analog outputs.
- Speed trace function: smoothly start running motor.
- LED or LCD is optional.